Special Products & Mfg., Inc. (SPM) is pleased to announce we will host Manufacturing Day on October 5-6, 2017 with a plant tour and corporate presentation.
We’re eager to showcase today’s advanced, high-tech manufacturing workplace, tell event attendees about the industry’s amazing career opportunities and explain how manufacturers, educators and civic leaders are working together to nurture the manufacturing industry of tomorrow. Our manufacturing processes and equipment offers you a glimpse into today’s technology advancements in manufacturing.
Of the company’s event, Director of Leadership Development, Nora Harding stated “Manufacturing Day is our opportunity to educate the community and inspire our next generation of future manufacturing employees on our industry and career possibilities.”
Join us on October 5-6 to learn:
- What modern manufacturing facilities are really like these days
- What a company located in your community makes and who we sell to
- What kind of jobs are available in manufacturing
- What skills and education are needed to qualify for today’s manufacturing jobs
We welcome all those who wish to attend the free event on October 5th to register at: https://www.mfgday.com/events/2017/special-products-mfg-inc-spm
Those who wish to attend our free October 6th event should register at: https://www.mfgday.com/events/2017/special-products-mfg-inc-2
Please note for your safety:
- Open-toed shoes are not permitted on our plant floor
- We require visitors to wear safety glasses, which we provide to you upon your arrival
- We request all guests under the age of 18 be accompanied by an adult or participate with a school group